Repairs & Maintenance
Kraai Well Drilling has 6 full time service crews waiting to meet your needs. Emergency service is our specialty as we understand the inconvenience of “no water” situations.
Kraai Well Drilling understands that you want to talk to a knowledgeable expert that can give you the answers you are looking for. We provide this service 6 days a week as Chad or Matt is always available to:
- Answer any and all questions
- Promptly schedule a free estimate
- Dispatch a service crew to meet your water needs
- Provide emergency service for extreme situations
- Staff works 6 days a week, no extra charge for weekend service
- Diagnose and/or repair problem quickly if not same day
Services for almost any well or water treatment need:
- Replace/repair broken water lines
- Run line to barn or out buildings
- Install state approved frost free yard hydrants
- Install or replace buried tanks
- Re-route waterline service in case of house addition
- Locate underground or buried wells
- Run underground water line or wire prior to pouring floor or back filling basement
Variable Frequency Drives or Constant Pressure Systems
- State leader in Grundfo’s SQE systems for over 10 years
- Yaskawa drives for commercial applications (5hp-200hp)
- Franklin sub drives
- Goulds aqua-boost and aquavar applications
Submersible Pump Repair
- 3″ Grundfos, Goulds, and Franklin Electric pumps available
- 4″ & 5″ well pumps – repair all makes and honor warranties no matter who drilled the well
Due to the large volume of work we perform we are able to provide a 5 year parts warranty on pumps as Kraai Well Drilling is a certified water pro dealer with Grundfos and Aeromotor.
Chlorination or Re-Chlorination
- Chlorinate each well at time of service
- State approved lab courier service pick up water samples from our location every evening to deliver accurate next day results
- Realtors: Please call if we can assist with prompt service as we understand the time restraints that come with closing deadlines
- Chad Kraai is a licensed well inspector/septic inspector for time of sale transactions
- Problem wells that have failed bacteria test more than once are no problem as Kraai Well Drilling uses bulk displacement techniques as well as a very aggressive well re-development, a procedure that has been extremely successful
- Nitrate detection (over 10 PPM) is available
- Kraai Well Drilling also checks for Iron, Hardness, Magnesium, Calcium, Manganese etc. in water to advise which if any water softener best fits customer needs
Well Rehabilitation/Screen Changes
- Treat 1.25″ “stab wells” around lakes/high water tables to prolong life of existing wells
- Treat 4″ and 5″ wells – redevelop with air to improve production and remove mineral build-up that slows down well production
- Change telescoped screens on 2″ and 3″ wells and replace with stainless screen
- Treat wells that produce or pull sand and install a “Maas Sand Blocker” inside existing screen to save well from needing to be re-drilled!!
- Kraai Well Drilling keeps all size tanks in stock in our 10,000 square foot facility
- Tanks come with a 5 year parts warranty
- It is very important that a bad tank be replaced, as the on/off and rapid cycling is very hard on life of pump
- Used tanks are also available as Kraai Well Drilling has a large inventory of quality used products
Pump Repair/Pump Sales
- Kraai Well Drilling has been in business since 1966. All makes and models of pumps are repaired As long as parts are available.
- Grundfos, Goulds, Flint & Walling, Aeromotor, Rapidayton, Tait, Burks, Myers, Jacuzzi, Sears, and many more.
- Motor and seal repair both at our shop & homesite. Please call before bringing pump to shop as it is usually easier to identify problem at home-site!!
- Call or stop by as we have a very large selection of used pumps!!!
- Kraai Well Drilling has extensive experience drilling test wells and completing pump tests for proposed developments. Water sampling is normally provided with this service.
- Pump tests are also performed on test wells that are normally drilled prior to bidding and/or completing large diameter irrigation and commercial wells.
- Old wells at existing homes and business are always abandoned per state code whenever Kraai Well Drilling drills a replacement well.
- Let us check to see if there is any state grant money available to assist with abandonment of large diameter wells.
- Abandonment of wells that are high on nitrates (which need to be replaced).
- Free water analysis is available for proper water treatment sizing.
- Kraai Well Drilling is a certified Water Right® dealer
- Specializing in hardness and iron removal