Kraai Well Drilling has 4 drill rigs ready to meet all of your drilling needs. We are proud to have drilled over 6,000 wells since 1994.
If preparing to have a well drilled please give us a call as we have impeccable records available to assist you in determining how deep the wells range in your area. Kraai Well Drilling also sub-contracts for other well drillers to assist with the deeper wells or tough rocky conditions that are difficult for some smaller rigs.
Kraai WD has 2 full time installation crews dedicated to installing wells and making underground repairs.
- Do not want to disturb yard or landscaping?
- Need to cross under existing concrete?
- Your elevation is different on a lake site?
- Need to cut a hole in the slab of your house for mechanical room?
- 5″ to 12″ PVC and steel wells
- 2 – Versa-drill rigs (6×6 trucks)
- 2 – 2,500 gallon water tanker support vehicles
Extremely efficient drilling method. Capable of drilling a well in one day! Wells may range 30ft to 400ft plus! Alturna-mats on truck to prevent getting stuck or leaving ruts in yard.
Cable Tool Drilling
- 4″ Galvanized Wells
- 1 – 20w Bycerus Erie Rig / 1 Cyclone Auger
- 2 – 1000 gallon support trucks
This rig is light weight and much smaller than rotary rigs. Great for “touchy areas” or accessing tough/tight spots. Perfect for drilling around Lake’s, especially when using mats!!! Small size allows drilling in cramped spots or within a few feet of the house to allow hiding well in landscaping!!!
- Equipped to meet all large diameter well needs from 6″ to 12″
- Flow ranges from 100gpm to 1,200 gpm with submersible turbines
- 1,200 gpm plus with line shaft turbines
- Drilled to get land division or development approval (includes pump tests).
- Drilled to determine if adequate water available for large volume applications.
The key to geothermal (geo thermal) drilling is production. Deep holes need to be drilled efficiently to allow projects to be completed on time. Our knowledgeable staff and state of the art rigs make this happen.
- Kubota Mini-Excavator on rubber tracks
- Small L-48 Kubota Backhoe
- Directional Boring available
- Under and through existing concrete
Have a challenging drilling site? Need service or repairs? Kraai Well Drilling would like the opportunity to give a free estimate.